Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mr. Popper's Penguins (2011)

A High Cost New York Real Estate purchaser is sent a Gentoo Penguin by his dead father. Hilarity ensues! I went to see it in theatre, and loved every minute of it, even though I laughed at times when no one else was laughing. There were quite a few bits that tickled me, like the assistant with a thing for words that start with 'P', and the penguin that dreams of flying. Many little touches that just brought the whole movie together. I'd say that this is a good rental, a good purchase, and even a nice movie to go see. It is a family movie, and if you want to compare it to other Jim Carrey movies, think Liar Liar without the sex and Penguins thrown in.

I'd say this definitely passes mustard. Ranked as Honey Mustard, cause it just such a sweet movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment