Sunday, January 29, 2012

Microsoft OneNote

When I saw the request for this app (here) to be reviewed I was very loathe to do it.  So it'll be a small review.  First we'll start with the screenshots:

 Look at this a loading screen to start.
 Now a login screen hmmm... what's my Windows Live ID

 Oh guess that's wrong, better try again.

 Ten seconds after login

 30 Seconds into login

 OK, so now what?

 Let's try this button and wait 10 seconds.  (it actually took 20)

 Right here we go... I think I'll leave it blank and see what I typed before.

 oh yeah

  So that's what the clock does.

Anyway as you can see I did not enjoy playing with this app.  It's slow on the iPod 2 and seems so totally redundant to me that in the 18 months it's been on my iPod I've used it twice.  Once to say "I want to kiss Christina" and the other time to do this review.  It takes so long from touching the app icon on springboard to actually typing a new note to yourself, that you probably could have found a pen and paper and written the note by hand.  Oh and I forgot to tell you that you have to have a connection to the internet to even use the app so it's totally useless in the grocery store, at 7-11 and on the front porch.  I'd say this app does not pass mustard.  In fact I'd say "DON'T GET MICROSOFT ONENOTE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME!" to everyone I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment